The Goodman brand GMVM96 High-Efficiency Gas Furnace with modulating gas valve and a variable-speed circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance. Unlike single-stage gas furnaces, a Goodman brand modulating gas furnace typically runs at the lowest possible speed to precisely maintain a constant, steady temperature in your home. A modulating gas furnace optimizes its heating output to maximize indoor comfort and lower energy costs.
This furnace is rated up to 96% AFUE, annual fuel utilization efficiency, and is Energy Star Qualified.
- ComfortNetTM Communicating Systems Compatible
- Aluminized-Steel Primary Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Self-Calibrating Modulating Gas Valve
- Stainless-Steel Secondary Heat Exchanger
- Efficient, Quiet Variable-Speed Circulator Motor
- Long-Life, Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter System
- Corrosion-Resistant Vent Blower
- Electronic Control Board with Self-Diagnostics
- Auto-Comfort Mode for Enhanced Dehumidification
- Run-Tested at Factory Prior to Shipment
- Insulated Cabinet
- Powder-Paint Finish